Cannon 48-Long Gun and 6-Handgun 18.73 cu. ft. Convertible Safe, 45 Min. Fire Rating For Sale
This Cannon TS5934 provides the ultimate safety for any house, safeguarding your family’s most precious possessions. The TS5934 is made of heavy-gauge steel and equipped with our unique TruLock internal hinges, seven live-action locking bolts, and three dead bolts. The Cannon TS5934 protects your valuables and firearms from fire and smoke damage and is fire rated for 45 minutes at 1200 degrees. It also features our Triple Fin intumescent Fire/Smoke seal. Up to 55 weapons, including 48 long guns, 6 handguns, and 1 quick access shotgun or rifle on the door, can be stored in the TS5934.For additional storage for accessories, firearms, and smaller goods, factory built door organisation is available. Your valuables and firearms are shielded from dents, dings, and other sorts of harm by the plush carpeted inside with black leatherette trim. You can have confidence that you will always be able to access the contents of your safe thanks to a dependable electronic lock and keypad with backup key. Use the Cannon TS5934 to safeguard what is important.
- 45 minutes of fire resistance at 1200 degrees
- Protects valuables from smoke and fire damage with a dual stage triple-fin door seal that expands when exposed to heat
- Seven live-action, solid steel bolts with a 1.25-inch diameter and a 4-inch length.
- An electronic lock with a backup key and an easy-to-use keypad
- A plate made of hardened steel prevents drill attacks
- Patented TruLock internal hinge to thwart pry attacks on the hinge-side
- An elegant three-spoke chrome handle
- A customizable interior with two movable shelves and door arrangement
- A plush interior with carpeting that guards against damage and scratches
- Backed by a lifetime repair/replacement warranty that is transferrable from Cannons We will fix or replace your safe if it is damaged by fire, a natural flood, or a break-in.
- This is a Firearm Safety Device that has been certified by the state of California and complies with Penal Code section 23655 and the rules established thereunder.