Cannon 84-Long Gun and 16-Handgun 35.17 cu. ft. Convertible Safe, 30 Min. Fire Rating For Sale
Every house should be as secure as possible! The Cannon TS5948 safeguards your family’s most precious possessions. The TS59948 is made of heavy-gauge steel and equipped with four deadbolts, seven 1.25 in. diameter by 4 in. long solid steel locking bolts, and our unique TruLock internal hinges to fend off pry attacks. Your valuables and firearms are protected from fire and smoke damage since they are fire-rated for 60 minutes at 1200 degrees and include our Triple Fin intumescent Fire/Smoke seal.Up to 100 firearms, including 84 long guns and an extra 16 handguns on the door storage organiser, can be stored in this high-capacity safe. Your precious items and firearms are shielded from dents, dings, and other sorts of harm by the plush carpeted inside. You may have confidence knowing that you’ll always be able to access the contents of your safe thanks to the dependable electronic lock and keypad with backup key. Use the Cannon TS5948 to safeguard what is important.
- 60 minutes of fire resistance at 1200 degrees
- Seven live-action, solid steel bolts with a 1.25-inch diameter and a 4-inch length.
- TRUlock internal hinges that are patented to prevent hinge-side pry assaults
- Protects valuables from smoke and fire damage with a dual stage triple fin door seal that expands when exposed to heat
- A steel plate that has been strengthened to prevent drill assaults guards an electronic lock with a backup key.
- Interior customization, including two adjustable shelves and door organisation
- A heat shield bag on the door offers additional security for goods that require it.
- Can accommodate up to 84 long weapons and 16 handguns.
- Contains two AC outlets and two USB ports for internal power
- Backed by a lifetime repair/replacement warranty that is transferrable from Cannons We will fix or replace your safe if it is damaged by fire, a natural flood, or a break-in.
- This is a Firearm Safety Device that has been certified by the state of California and complies with Penal Code section 23655 and the rules established thereunder.