Liberty Safe 1776 50-Gun Gray Marble Dial Lock Safe, 75 Min. Fire Rating For Sale
The 1776 50-gun safes from Liberty have a gorgeous, long-lasting grey marble powder coat finish. But don’t be fooled by the attractiveness. There are a hefty number of security safeguards inside that are intended to keep what you value most safe and secure. Liberty’s 1776 safes include two-piece construction, UL-listed security, and 75 minutes of certified fire protection.welded body, a handgun and document storage system in the door panel, a 3-in-1 interior that can be customised, Liberty’s combination Dial lock, and the company’s unique, patent-pending military-style locking bars, which have been shown to offer greater protection against pry attacks than conventional round bars. 60.5 in. H x 42 in. W x 22 in. D are the outside dimensions. The best lifetime warranty in the industry, made in the USA with American steel.
- Crafted with American steel and proudly made in the USA
- Roll form body in two pieces. strongest physique in the field
- Tests show that Liberty’s 4-inch, military-style locking bars, which are patent-pending, are substantially more powerful than conventional round pins.
- The lock is safeguarded against drill attacks by 3 hardened steel drill-resistant plates.
- If a forced entrance attempt is made, harm is prevented by a cam-drive locking system with a slip clutch.
- Lock and safe body that is UL-listed
- An electronic lock that resists EMP
- Three-point handle in black chrome
- Stunning and long-lasting Gray Marble Powder Coat Finish
- A door panel with pockets for a pistol and paperwork
- Licensed to withstand fire for 75 minutes at 1200 degrees F.
- The Palusol heat-activated door seal extends to safeguard the safe from heat and smoke.
- The 3-in-1 flex inside, which is fully upholstered, increases storage capacity and flexibility.
- Transferable lifetime warranty
- Customer service division based in the United States (800-247-5625)