Winchester Ranger 54 E-Lock Gun Safe, Black For Sale
With its significant security features, the Winchester Ranger 54 Black E-Lock Gun Safe is designed. The sturdy gun safe is made of 12 gauge steel that is extremely thick, with circular locking bolts that are 1 in. in diameter, and multiple layers of fireboard that can withstand fire for up to an hour. Additionally UL rated for burglary prevention, this gun safe.
- The item weighs 1002 lbs. and has outside measurements of 59 in. H x 55 in. W x 29 in. D and inside measurements of 55 in. H x 51.5 in. W x 20.5 in. D.
- In the event of a fire or burglary, a lifetime free replacement warranty is provided.
- Door panel organiser for easy handgun access and secure zippered pocket storage of attachments, paperwork, and other items.
- 60 minute fire rating tested at 1400 degrees F.
- When exposed to heat, Palusol heat expanding door seal expands to over six times its size, forming a barrier against heat and smoke.
- Fireboard protection that is UL rated in the ceiling, walls, and door
- Full fire protection is provided by external solid steel strap hinges, which also eliminate the vulnerability of interior hinges.
- UL approved S&G mechanical lock with no vulnerable solenoid or key override feature, behind an accessory door panel on a composite steel door with an additional layer of UL rated fireboard protection
- For burglary prevention, UL listed
- surpasses California DOJ specifications
- Robotic continuous welds made into a solid steel body of 12 gauge for durability
- External strap hinges made of solid steel for durability
- 60-61 RC strong plate of heat-treated and drill-resistant steel.
- dependable gun safe with titanium disk
- When under attack, the auxiliary re-locker maintains the active boltwork locked in place.
- Includes (16) (16) 5 dead locking and 11 active locking bolts, including top and bottom locking bolts for increased pry resistance, are of 1 inch solid steel.
- Dead locking bolts on the door’s hinge side cannot be broken in a burglary attempt.
- Pry attacks are prevented by recessed doors and strong steel return jambs.
- Anti-pry tabs for increased safety and protection
- Pre-drilled for floor anchoring, prohibiting tipped use as a pry lever or safe removal by thieves
- Extreme storage is provided by the super broad body variant.
- Gunmetal or black finish with tough powder coating for abrasion resistance
- Easy opening 3-spoke black chrome vault handle
- has a single power outlet included.
- For interior customisation, use collector barrel racks and an adjustable shelving system.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R-5955-54-7-E|